To remove an account:
1. Touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Under Accounts touch the type of account you want to delete; Corporate.
4. Touch the account to delete, your work email.
5. Touch Menu > Remove account.
1. Touch Apps
2. Touch Settings
3. Under Accounts (can also be Accounts & sync) touch Add account
4. Touch Corporate
5. Enter the information in the fields below, then hit Next:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Password: your password
6. Now enter the following information and touch Next:
a. Domain\Username: \email@example.com
b. Example ‐ Willie Nelson would be: \firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Server: outlook.office365.com
7. A window saying “Remote security administration” may pop up, click OK.
8. In the next screen, you can specify how many days to sync. Automatic is set by default.